Cassiar Gold Corp. owns a 100% interest in the advanced exploration Cassiar Gold Project.
The project covers 59,000 hectares of mineral claims in the Cassiar Mining District, in good standing. Previous work has been focused on two main areas — the North Cassiar area with a bulk-tonnage opportunity, and the Cassiar South area with high-grade quartz vein targets. The area is easily accessible via Highway 37, which bisects the property, and access roads throughout the property. The project also has a 300 tpd mill for future operations and a permanent camp for the Cassiar team.
- 100% owned district-scale land package encompassing 59,000 hectares
- Large bulk-tonnage opportunity on Cassiar North, with existing 1.4Moz Inferred gold resource at the Taurus Deposit1
- Resource expansion potential at both bulk-tonnage Cassiar North resource and potential to delineate high-grade gold resources at Cassiar South
- Permitted 300 tpd mill with gravity and flotation circuits and active mine permits over key project areas
- Excellent infrastructure access: Highway 37 bisects the property, 160 km of access roads, power grid, water, permanent camp
CASSIAR NORTH: BULK-TONNAGE OPPORTUNITY
- Hosts an NI43-101 Inferred Resource of 1.4Moz at 1.14 g/t gold at the Taurus deposit1
- The Taurus deposit remains opens laterally in all directions giving room for extension of resources and additional discoveries
CASSIAR SOUTH: HIGH-GRADE VEINS
- Many veins known with only minimal drilling
- Area with historic production of over >315,000 oz gold extracted from high-grade quartz vein mineralization with grades of 10-20 g/t gold2
- Significant exploration upside with 15-km prospective strike length
- On-site permitted 300 tpd mill
1 Zelligan, Moors, Jolette, April 28, 2022. NI43-101 Technical Report on the Cassiar Gold Property, prepared for Cassiar Gold Corp.
2 Cowley, 2017. NI43-101 Technical Report on the Cassiar Gold Property, British Columbia, Canada, for China Minerals Mining Corp, June 26, 2017, revised Oct. 2, 2017